Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Rock Star

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:38:31 -0500

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:06:26 -0800, you wrote:

>I want to chime in on the Recorder Rock Star too. I can't figure out =20
>why I'd want to use it. I was hoping that someone on here would give =20
>a better explanation, but as of this time, it's not quite hitting one =20
>out of the park.

I've read the help page for the 4th time
http://www.recorderrockstar.com/star/help.php#playing
and it looks like the computer, teacher and student need to be in the =
same room
and then the Rock Star keeps track of the number of correct notes.
Unfortunately, there will never be a time when that can happen for my =
students.
I was thinking it would be a way to get kids to practice on their own. =
Am I
mistaken on that? Best, Sue

^ Back To Top