Subject: RE: [RECL]Re: Recorder_Classroom Digest #107 - 11/01/09

From: Mary ocean1505
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:46:32 -0500

DELETE ME FROM YOUR EAMIL!

> Date: Mon=2C 2 Nov 2009 05:49:26 -0800
> From: jyoung94@charter.net
> To: list@recorderclassroom.com
> Subject: [RECL]Re: Recorder_Classroom Digest #107 - 11/01/09
>=20
> Until this year=2C I used "loaner" recorders in class for those that forg=
ot. No more. Actually=2C not because of H1N1=2C just because I'm tired of=
cleaning them....well=2C asking the cafeteria ladies to clean them.
>=20
> I usually just give a recorder to those who can't afford one. I make the=
ones who I know good and well CAN afford one=2C but don't want to buy one=
=2C use a school one for the year. =20
>=20
> At the end of last school year=2C the cafeteria ran them through the wash=
er twice=2C I cleaned out the cases with sanitizer=2C and next week I am go=
ing to soak them in a sterilizing solution and put them through the cafeter=
ia washing one more time. I figure this is really overkill=2C since any ge=
rms that survived the washing in the spring are long dead by now. The scho=
ol nurse totally approved and told me to send any parents to her that objec=
ted.
>=20
=20
Windows 7: It works the way you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=3DPID24727::T:=
WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009=

^ Back To Top