From: Beth Jahn
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:58:59 -0600

Mary,

You have to remove yourself from the list by unsubscribing.=20

>> To subscribe/unsubscribe, visit:=20
>> https://www.recorderclassroom.com/recl/list.php

Beth Jahn
mailto: bjahn@yme.k12.mn.us
K-6 Music
Yellow Medicine East School

http://TeacherWeb.com/MN/YellowMedicineEast/MrsJahn

NOTICE-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:The information in this communication is
proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of the information contained in this communication i=
please first notify the sender immediately and then delete this
communication from all data storage devices and destroy all hard copies.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
presence of viruses. Yellow Medicine East accepts no liability for any

--

^ Back To Top