Subject: Re: [RECL]Why is covering the holes so hard

From: M Stanley
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:20:54 -0500

Karen, how did the wikkis work?
I have a mainstreamed (into specials) special needs kid who has been dying!
to play recorder. So .... (dread dread), I gave her one with the wikkis on
it and she can't even figure out how to cover the holes. I think I'm going
to be in deep ear doo doo.............

I have another little guy who swears and so does Mom that he practices. I
doubt that it's very useful practice.... but not to call them liars. So he
gets the wikkis tomorrow on bag. If that works, I'll add E and D. We'll

I'm wondering if this actually works.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com