Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Rock Star

From: Elissa Reichstein-Saperstein
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there Paul and the rest of the MK8/Recorder Classroom Team. Let me start by apologizing, in NO WAY did I mean for my comments to be taken as criticism. I LOVE the magazine(s) and the music and ideas in it (Them). I was only saying that I'd spent a bit of time with the RRS feature and was having a difficult time grasping its "usefulness".

That being said: YOU did a FANTASTIC job "defending" this resource!!!! So, now, I apologize again....I guess, if I had taken the time to THINK before typing, I might have come up with at least 1 or 2 of the skills you listed. (Music reading, self-assessment, peer tutoring, etc.)

While I might not begin using RRS right away, I do think that it will eventually be a great "shot in the arm" when the kids are seemingly becoming a bit bored or tired of Rec. Karate, or my practice logs, etc.

Once again, I am sorry, I do hope that I didn't start any major upheavals here, on the list, and I really hope I didn't offend anyone in your company. I can only imagine the amount of hours that it took for the planning, designing and implementing of this program. Please, accept my apology.

Elissa57