Subject: Re: [RECL]Changing of the List Admin Guard

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:14:58 -0600

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:57:40 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello List!
>
>It's been my pleasure to assist you these past few years on the
>mailing list. However, I've moved to another state and am ending my
>employment with Plank Road Publishing. Please welcome our head of Web
>Services Jim Ziegler as he will be taking over list admin duties for
>the time being.
Thanks for all you've done! The list has always run smoothly.

>I wish you all good luck and good wishes for your future!
Best of luck to you too in your new state and new job. It's always an =
adventure
to make a move and I wish you the best with it. Have fun!

Take care,
Sue
---
SRDura@hiwaay.net

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples,=20
then you and I will still each have one apple.=20
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,=20
then each of us will have two ideas.
- George Bernard Shaw

^ Back To Top