Subject: Re: [RECL]adaptive recorder?

From: M Stanley
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:34:14 -0500

You rock, Karen. Great ideas.
Sunny, you can also have her earn ribbons by composing tunes and playing
them; use given pitch-set and given rhythm patterns, tell her what note to
end with and let her go. When she can play what she creates, she gets a
ribbon. I had kids who really excelled at this, much to my shock.
If you go this way, you might like using my grids to assist in the
composition process (www.marthabeesmusic.com click on grids).

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com