Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Rock Star

From: M Stanley
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:57:55 -0400

Paul, thanks for the idea on how to train the kids to be ScoreMasters. That
will make it easier to train ME.

A question: if I don't want to use the scoring system that is set up, will
I be able to punch the keys for my own scoring system? Maybe I don't want
to do points corresponding to note lenght, but rather just for accuracy and
intonation. Won't this work as well?

I can also see this used for whole group playing as a sort of an empirical
statement of performance quality. "Today we got 37,000 and last week it was
15,000. Why was the performance today so much better?"

Am I in the ball park?

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com