Subject: [RECL]A-C piece

From: Sandi
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 01:19:19 -0700

Several others on the list have mentioned that they are also starting
recorder with A and C and then going on to D. After hearing Cak Marshall
talk about it at the Idaho Orff conference I also decided to give it a
try this year. I hope it will strengthen the beginners' fingers enough
to prevent the air leaks that students often get when playing the G.
Unfortunately most beginning recorder music which comes with CD
accompaniment (including MK8 magazine's wonderful music) is geared
towards the B-A and then G plan for beginning notes. I can transpose
many two-note songs to the notes I need, but I can't transpose the
recorded accompaniment.
Is there any chance we could get an A-C or an A-C-D piece from MK8 in
the near future?
Sandi in Idaho

^ Back To Top