Subject: Re: [RECL]A-C piece

From: Jim Ziegler
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:47:40 -0600

Good Morning!
Good news: There is an A-C-D piece from Norm Sands in Recorder
Classroom, Vol. 1, No. 1 ("La Cadena"). It's not on the recording,
but it can be found on page 25 of the magazine.

I'm not aware of any plans for more A-C or A-C-D pieces at this time,
but stay tuned.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

On Nov 6, 2009, at 2:19 AM, Sandi wrote:

> Unfortunately most beginning recorder music which comes with CD
> accompaniment (including MK8 magazine's wonderful music) is geared
> towards the B-A and then G plan for beginning notes. I can
> transpose many two-note songs to the notes I need, but I can't
> transpose the recorded accompaniment.
> Is there any chance we could get an A-C or an A-C-D piece from MK8
> in the near future?

^ Back To Top