Subject: Re: [RECL]E-G (was A-C piece)

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:52:55 -0500

Thank you for the list of songs that are EG. I will try this next. A new=
track comes on so I am in my second recorder lesson with them. I see tha=
t even though they are in the 5th grade they have the same finger dexterit=
y problems of the 3rd graders. This is an interesting observation for me.=
This means they have never had any finger dexterity challenges. BAG was=
a problem so I moved to BA which was better. When I see them again I wil=
l use low E and G for Star light Star Bright. My ultimate goal for the wi=
nter program is to do MK8's Old English Carol.=20
Ellie=20