Subject: Re: [RECL]E-G (was A-C piece)

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:54:50 -0500

Speaking of dumbing down, these are 5th graders. It is typical for my stu=
dents to play BAG and hot cross buns in the first lesson. When I teach gif=
ted children in 3rd grade this is never an issue. Much to my surprise I=
find this happening in this particular 5th grade which is so untypical fo=
r me. For them I am not dumbing down. Because they are so old I am worki=
ng to give them success and get those fingers to cooperate. =20
Ellie=20