Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Brands

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:23:55 -0600

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:24:07 -0500, you wrote:

>I am sure this is topic that has been covered so I apologize in advance.=
I am going to order recorders and wondered what everyone was using. I =
have used the ones from Peripole, but I wanted to see about other ones =
that are out there. I prefer at least a 2 piece recorder as I feel they =
are easiest to clean. Thanks for the suggestions.

I agree with you that one piece recorders are very difficult to clean. I=
like
the student Yamaha's because they are pretty well in tune with each other=
and
that makes it easier to teach the kids tuning. I buy them at Sweet =
Pipes. -
Sue

^ Back To Top