Subject: Re: [RECL]Transposition question

From: Ledonna McGowan
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 03:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

Cool. I can see where the ability of reading the music that the singers are=
would be helpful. That makes since.=20

It's not that I can't learn another set of fingerings (right now I play 6 d=
ifferent woodwind instruments). It's that I would rather my kids have more =
time to make music than to learn a separate set of fingerings.=A0 I only ge=
t them one day a week and if they miss that time for what ever reason, I do=
n't get to see them at all.=A0 It's not hard to transpose, so I thought tha=
t it would be a way to get the alto/bass parts in faster.=20

Thanks for the info,=20
Ledonna