Subject: Re: [RECL]Transposition question

From: M Stanley
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:27:45 -0400

Well, I'm not real sure my kids need to learn bass clef till middle school.
There are more fish to fry than that. We have such limited time that it's
always a struggle to prioritize our time needs. And I don't have a problem
putting everything in C. Not one problem.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com

^ Back To Top