Subject: [RECL]Recorder Classroom Vol. 1, No. 2 now available for download

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:10:52 -0500

Dear List,

We are happy to announce that the second downloadable issue of Recorder
Classroom magazine is now available for download! Log in to your account
on RecorderClassroom.com to access the files.

We've also posted most of the free downloadable extras for the second
issue. (Two PowerPoints will be added soon, so be sure to check back
later.) Remember that these downloads are free to *all* Recorder
Classroom subscribers. Simply log in to your account on
RecorderClassroom.com.

If you are a print subscriber and don't have an account, you can create
one quickly and easily here:

https://www.recorderclassroom.com/accounts/openaccount.php

If you haven't subscribed to Recorder Classroom yet, you can do so here:

http://www.recorderclassroom.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_group=2336

Print subscribers should be receiving their copy of Recorder Classroom,
Vol. 1, No. 2 within the next two to four weeks.

We hope you enjoy the magazine, and please let us know what you think!

--
Kory Johnson
Plank Road Publishing

^ Back To Top