Subject: RE: [RECL]Transposition question

From: Ledonna McGowan
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:07:16 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck with the performance.=A0 I'm sure that they will do well.=A0=20

I was thinking about just writing the "soprano fingering note" under the re=
al note.=A0=A0 That way they could get use to looking at both and slowly we=
an their way off the soprano helper note and just read the F part.=A0=20

Good idea.=20

Thanks
Ledonna