Subject: Re: [RECL]Transposition question

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:07:01 -0500

My school of thought. It's the way the instrument is made. I like to
think of a recorder as it's own instument, not a "trainer". Start
simple, and most kids the the pattern. My altos and basses in my
consort always learned the "real" fingerings. I have two former
consort players who caught on to clarinet quickly because they knew
soprano and alto fingerings. That is success!

Karen Stafford
Sent from my iPhone