Subject: Re: [RECL]Transposition question

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:47:41 -0500

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 04:08:53 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Wow I'm jealous... only 8 kids in a class.=A0 My smallest is 22 and =
largest is 48.=A0=20

>Ledonna
I understand that. I don't know how they can learn anything with so =
many. I go
over individual hand positions, tone quality, etc. and they each play for=
me
every class. They are very inventive in doing things wrong ;-) They =
actually
learn to play with good tone and a bit of musicianship. But I've heard =
big
classes do quite well and I congratulate you all for making it happen!

All the best,

Sue
---
Susan Roessel

The American Recorder Society: Providing a community=20
for all who love the recorder!
www.AmericanRecorder.org
SRDura@hiwaay.net

^ Back To Top