Subject: Re: [RECL]pdfs and powerpoints

From: M Stanley
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:48:32 -0400

Save the pdf as an image - like jpg. Then in a blank ppt slide, insert the
image. Size it the way you want.
The add the sound to that slide.

If you can import the pdf directly - and I'm thinking you can't but it's
fuzzy in my mind, you can then just insert the sound icon to the slide.

I just tried to import a pdf into my ppt and it work. Just "insert picture"
by choosing the pdf file. Mine popped right in.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first!

^ Back To Top