Subject: Re: [RECL]pdfs and powerpoints

From: M Stanley
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:45:58 -0400

wants to put the file. THEN you can figure out where the puter saved the
last one.

Apparently for ppt, the pdf IS an image. So you can import it into your
ppt.
The way I'd save the pdf as an image is on my mac..... I'd do a screen
capture, but I don't think you need to do that.

Import image from file and choose the pdf. Try that and see what happens.

^ Back To Top