Subject: RE: [RECL]pdfs and powerpoints

From: Audrey Amsler
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:24:26 +0000

I don't know if this is what your question was originally.. but I know you =
can import a pdf straight into your powerpoint on a pc simply by going to "=
Insert- object- Adobe Acrobat Document" and select your file. It will show=
you all types of files=2C not just image files. Then you don't have to sa=
ve your pdf as image files to insert them.=20

=20

Audrey in IN

=20

=20
> Date: Fri=2C 30 Apr 2010 17:45:58 -0400
> Subject: Re: [RECL]pdfs and powerpoints
> From: marthabees@gmail.com
> To: list@recorderclassroom.com
>=20
> wants to put the file. THEN you can figure out where the puter saved the
> last one.
>=20
> Apparently for ppt=2C the pdf IS an image. So you can import it into your
> ppt.
> The way I'd save the pdf as an image is on my mac..... I'd do a screen
> capture=2C but I don't think you need to do that.
>=20
> Import image from file and choose the pdf. Try that and see what happens.
>=20
> On Fri=2C Apr 30=2C 2010 at 5:30 PM=2C Linda Z wr=
ote:

wrote:

> > > I'd love to copy the pdf and put it into powerpoint so that I could p=
lay
> > > music with it. But I don't know how to do that.
> > >
> > > I haven't been able to add music to the pdf.
> > >
> > > How does one take advantage of the electronic pdfs?
> > > Or are they in pdfs for a copyright reason?
> > > Linda

=20
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your =
inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=3DPID28326::T:WLMTAGL:O=
N:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2=

^ Back To Top