Subject: RE: [RECL]Newbie

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:28:38 -0500

I'm near the St. Louis chapter, although about 35 miles away, so it's been
tough for me to go to any get togethers.
I'm looking at the Gerbil Gavotte to perform. I have the whole range of
recorders, and my kids are really disappointed if they can't play their
"instrument". I've purchased other arrangements through West Music.

Karen Stafford