Subject: [RECL]ideas for alternate songs/belts for Recorder Karate

From: Kristyn Johnson
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:45:42 -0600

Hi Lists,

This post is in regards to a thread on the Music K-8 Mailing List
about Recorder Karate:
http://www.musick8.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_group=443
Green Belt alternate songs.

Just a reminder: We have a whole section in the MusicK8.com Idea Bank
that deals specifically with Recorder Karate Adaptations. Many
teachers have written in with ideas for alternate songs, belts, beads,
etc. It may spur some ideas with your classes.

1. Go to:
http://www.musick8.com
2. Click on the "Resources" button (at the top of every MusicK8.com
page).
3. Click on the "Idea Bank" link.
4. Under "Subject Search," choose "Recorder Karate Adaptations"
5. Click "Go!"

We also have some schnazzy belts for purchase in the Recorder Store:
http://www.musick8.com/html/store_page.php?cat_id=26
for those alternate songs.

Hope that helps,

Kristyn Johnson, Web/Contributing Editor and Mailing List Administrator
kristyn@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
http://www.musick8.com
http://www.recorderclassroom.com

^ Back To Top