Subject: [RECL]Introductions

From: amy holderness
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:53:14 -0400

Hello,

My name is Amy Holderness and I just subscribed to this list. I
recently got a job teaching Pre-K-5th grade in NYC. The school is very
supportive of their arts programs with an extensive inventory of Orff
and other instruments. Last week was my first week - two days only -
mostly spent doing inventory on the room and cleaning, sitting in on
other classes. I start for real on Monday. Right now, I'm trying to
organize the year ahead. Oh, did I mention, this is my first teaching
job.

I look forward to any and all advice that is offered.

Amy

^ Back To Top