Subject: Re: [RECL]Introductions

From: Kristyn Johnson
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:19:53 -0500

Hi Amy,

WELCOME! Be sure you sign up for the Music K-8 Mailing List, too. This
list, the Recorder Classroom Mailing List, is VERY quiet compared to
the MK8 List, and you will find more feedback and support on the MK8
List.
https://www.musick8.com/html/list.php

Hope that helps!

Kristyn Johnson, Web/Contributing Editor and Mailing List Administrator
kristyn@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
http://www.musick8.com
http://www.recorderclassroom.com

On Sep 30, 2011, at 1:53 PM, amy holderness wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Amy Holderness and I just subscribed to this list. I
> recently got a job teaching Pre-K-5th grade in NYC. The school is
> very supportive of their arts programs with an extensive inventory
> of Orff and other instruments. Last week was my first week - two
> days only - mostly spent doing inventory on the room and cleaning,
> sitting in on other classes. I start for real on Monday. Right now,
> I'm trying to organize the year ahead. Oh, did I mention, this is my
> first teaching job.
>
> I look forward to any and all advice that is offered.
>
> Amy

^ Back To Top