Subject: Re: [RECL]RE: Recorder_Classroom Digest #144 - 10/02/11

From: gskauriga at comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 20:25:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Amy, I doubt you can do this but if you have say 100 bucks go and buy as many of the BAG arrangements as you can . They are GREAT you can also use them with xylos. In addition, If you can afford the "recorder dudes a GREAT teaching aid"...buy some foam at Michael's or AC Moore crafts and make your own....

Greg S Kauriga

From: "Elissa Reichstein-Saperstein"
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 17:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

WELCOME Amy....where in NYC are you teaching? Please remember that you MUST drink LOTS of Water....and SLEEP! You'll be great!