Subject: [RECL]Copying Music (BAG or more?)

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:56:09 -0500

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:14:01 -0400, you wrote:

>Btw, I sure would like to find about four songs that use
>only BAGE. Any ideas?

I have a PDF of "Firefly" using those notes and as a bonus, it's a round.
Shall I send it to you? Best, Sue

--

Sue / Listers,

Just a reminder: If you have purchased one of our CDs/songs, you are the
owner of the CD/song. You are allowed to make backup copies for your own
use, but NOT for others.

This isn't to say you CAN'T share your arrangement -- but you would need
to get permission from us first AND the recipient would need to own the
music first, also.

To contact our Permissions Editor, please send a request to
permissions@musick8.com. Or, you can use our online permissions form
at:http://www.musick8.com/html/permissions.php

Our Copyright Policy is printed in any Music K-8 magazine (usually near
the back).

--
Kory Johnson
Plank Road Publishing