Subject: Re: [RECL]BAG or more?

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:08:27 -0500

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:16:41 -0400, you wrote:

>I have six year olds playing with one hand only for BAG.
>They are doing great. I don't add the two thumbs until
>a note requires it such as low E. I go down before going
>up.
Yes, but doesn't the right hand take on a life of its own? I find it up =
by the
windway, covering holes it shouldn't, helping the left hand fingers cover=
holes,
hanging around the bell or tickling a neighbor. I like the idea of only
'passing' a song if the right hand is in proper position with the thumb =
in
place. Best, Sue

^ Back To Top