Subject: RE: [RECL]Virtual Consort feedback

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:44:36 -0500

Paul, we just did the Gavotte for the first time with my instrument consort.
THANK YOU! I have fourth grade enthusiasts who didn't get past BAG last year
who can play this. It's a challenge for my alto, tenor and bass player, a
good challenge (they're fifth and sixth graders). And thanks for including
the extra little bass part. I have a new kid (6th grade) that I let in, even
though he seems to have a phobia for recorders. I'm having him play BX on
that boomwhacker part (hoping to gradually get him over his fear of
recorders. I haven't investigated his recorder background).

The kids loved it! The sixth graders get a kick out of the fact that I use
that tune from Denise Gagne's recorder method for the sixth grade white belt
song:-)

Please, keep consort arrangements in the book!

Karen Stafford