Subject: RE: [RECL]Virtual Consort feedback

From: Melissa Marchman
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:14:03 -0500

I also love the Gerbil Gavotte. I think the level is right on track. =
Currently I play the alto part. Most of my students are still on the =
Soprano part, but I have several who are dying to learn to play the Alto =
and my 1 Tenor. My problem isn't the music - which is wonderful. I was =
able to pick up 6 Altos 2 years ago in a sale ($17.00 for 3 piece =
Yamaha's) but have no budget for anything else. The one tenor is my =
own. I only get $150 total for 18 sections of general music, percussion =
ensemble, chorus, mallet club, and recorder club. Needless to say, I =
survive on K8 and now this! How do the rest of you find the finances to =
get tenors and basses? =20

Melissa=20
Antioch, Illinois