Subject: [RECL]Now Available: Downloadable Recorder Letter For Parents

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:47:22 -0500

Hey Listers,

Need to notify parents of a pending recorder order? Use our free,
fillable form PDF! This Sample Letter/Recorder Order Form For Parents
can be filled out with Adobe Acrobat and then printed, making it easy
for you to get your order out and your recorders in.

This download is only available to Recorder Karate users, so you'll
need to have your copy of Recorder Karate handy when you visit the
Recorder Karate Dojo. You can go to MusicK8.com > Recorder Karate Dojo
> Sample Letter/Recorder Order Form For Parents or use the direct link
below to go directly to the Dojo's front page.

http://www.musick8.com/rkdojo

While you're at the Dojo, be sure to check out all the resources we've
made available for your recorder class. From an interactive fingering
chart to recorder clip art, you've got a wealth of tools available to
keep your recorder students motivated!

--

If you're not a Recorder Karate subscriber yet, join in on the fun!
Visit the Recorder Karate product page below:

http://www.musick8.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_group=443&category=Recorder%20Karate%20Dojo

--
Kory Johnson
Plank Road Publishing