From: Jim Ziegler
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:23:51 -0500

Good Morning,
Our Customer Service department is very busy right now, so I'll have
a go at this one.

Yes, you can indeed order a downloadable subscription to Recorder
Classroom (or a combination downloadable/print subscription) with a
purchase order. We would just need the PO#, the teacher's name, the
school name and address (even if it's downloadable only), the
teacher's direct e-mail address, and the billing address. Please add
a $2.50 processing fee for invoicing the district.

The e-mail address is extremely important - use yours and not the
secretary's, and make sure you've entered it clearly and correctly.
You need to have access to that e-mail account, because the password
for your RecorderClassroom.com account is sent there. Without it, you
can't access your downloadable magazine. In addition, we send an
announcement to that e-mail address whenever a new issue becomes
available.

I hope that clears things up. Please let me know if you have any more
questions.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

On Sep 24, 2008, at 7:53 AM, Beth Jahn wrote:

> Does anyone know if I can order the Downloadable Subscription to The
> Recorder Classroom with a purchase order. And, if I do that, what
> information do we need to include so that I have access to the
> materials,
> not the ordering secretary? I sent an email to customer service a
> couple
> of days ago, but I haven't received a reply yet. I'd like to get this
> ordered so I can start using it ASAP.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Beth Jahn

^ Back To Top