Recorder Classroom: Focus On Folk Songs
This special Recorder Classroom issue features all sorts folk music for recorder. Includes:
- Rhapsody On A Civil War Ballad - Paul Jennings opens the issue with this rich orchestral setting, with an evocative opening and ending that sets "Aura Lee" in historical perspective
- The Skye Boat Song - with rich strings arranged by Paul Jennings
- Lightly Row - in an infectious rock setting by John Riggio
- Shoo Fly - as only John Riggio can do it, with different tempo options to help young players
- Arkansas Traveler - fun from Julie Gaulke with versions that get faster with each verse... or don't if you like
- A Ram Sam Sam - a unique Virtual Consort arrangement that can work with just sopranos, or any other recorder voice you have
- Polly Wolly Doodle - Karl Hitzemann's folk rock with strings arrangement features two different levels of difficulty for recorders
- Blow The Man Down - a bit of humor on the high seas from Julie Gaulke
- Tom Dooley - mosey over to Karl Hitzemann's western-style setting that can be played with GAB or DEGAB
- Hop Old Toad - Zippy Toad has borrowed "Hop Old Squirrel" for a rondo-like setting that lets your young players practice rhythms and rests with their favorite toad
You can access the wide array of special downloadable resources online on RecorderClassroom.com
Adding to your cart will take you to MusicK8.com for checkout.
Recorder Classroom: Focus On Folk Songs - Print Special Issue with CD
Recorder Classroom: Focus On Folk Songs - Download Special Issue - Mag with Audio FilesAccess downloads at RecorderClassroom.com. An account is created for you after you purchase this issue: Read your e-mail carefully.
Recorder Classroom: Focus On Folk Songs - Print & Download Special Issue w/CD & Audio FilesAccess downloads at RecorderClassroom.com. An account is created for you after you purchase this issue: Read your e-mail carefully.