Recorder Resource Kit, The, Vol. 1by Denise Gagné
Denise Gagne's The Recorder Resource Kit contains everything you need for teaching a first-year recorder program, including a teacher's guide, listening activities, games, practice cards, note name "Mad Minutes," Orff accompaniments, piano/guitar chord symbols, evaluation ideas, quizzes, composition ideas, recorder care tips, note name flashcards, and CD.
The 42 reproducible student pages, written in standard notation, are also repeated in kids' note notation (with the note name inside the note head to help with note identification). You can also use the kit to make overheads of the songs in the available Student Book. The Student Book also includes access to digital audio.
Now available: The Recorder Resource Kit 1 PowerPoint Edition. This edition, available on CD-ROM, includes PDFs, Notebook files, and PowerPoints, some with embedded sound. Included are:
- All the songs and composer biographies that are in the The Recorder Resource Kit 1 (all reformatted to fit the screen)
- Theory - 1 The mad minutes and answer keys from the The Recorder Resource Kit 1
- Theory - 2 Recorder theory quiz
- Theory - 3 All About the Recorder, How to Name Notes, Counting Music, How to Care for the Recorder
- All the songs are given using KIDNOTES notation (all reformatted to fit the screen)
Click the "Contents" link to see a full listing. Please note that the legal right to reproduce any PowerPoint slides only comes with the purchase of the corresponding kit.
Adding to your cart will take you to MusicK8.com for checkout.