Subject: Re: [RECL]starting a topic...

From: Juanita Bellavance
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:13:29 -0500

Hi Heather,
I decided to make the first ten minutes of class
a time for reading through recorder songs. I have
made charts for every song I like. I figure eventually
they will be able to easily read any of the songs
and we can repeat any they like.

That leaves time for learning a new concept each
week also in ways that don't use recorders. I want
them to be able to learn a song without me ultimately.
Hoping to make programs easier to learn over time.

We shall see if it works... : )

Juanita