Subject: Re: [RECL]starting a topic...

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:57:31 -0400

I use a separate email for Recorder Classroom than the regular mk8 list.=20=
=C2=A0I have better control when I separate the lists. =C2=A0I just need to=20=
be sure to check this one as often. =C2=A0

I'm attempting to move Recorder Classroom to yet another site. =C2=A0This wi=
ll be my apple site where I can place the magazine copies in a separate vaul=
t. =C2=A0It's part of the service of Mobile Me softward. =C2=A0

This account is with aol. I'm missing the gmail threads. =C2=A0I'm wanting t=
o end my aol connection. =C2=A0

In real life, this moving in and out of the auditorium daily and having 9 cl=
asses a day with a 5 minute break makes me such a messy person. =C2=A0Hence=20=
I misplace my magazines---- that makes me crazy when it happens. =C2=A0Today=
I re-found my vol 19.4. =C2=A0Yeah for me.=C2=A0

I think the problem with this new magazine is the new songs that are not par=
t of my memorized recorder routine. =C2=A0

For each school I go to I have a different xeroxing code. =C2=A0Each school=20=
has something I have to do differently. =C2=A0On their day I can only focus=20=
on that school's issues. =C2=A0I'm thinking that until I get =C2=A0a gripe o=
n this magazine I may not renew. =C2=A0There is only so much I can handle.=20=
=C2=A0

My plate runeth over.=C2=A0

Ellie=C2=A0